TS ITI Admissions Merit List 2017 : The Government Of Telangana Directorate Of Employment And Training issued an admission notification for all the aspiring candidates. The ambitious contenders seeking to get admission into Engineering and Non-Engineering Trades can start the application procedure. Many Government and Private ITIs in the state of Telangana offers different Trade courses for all the aspirants. For the academic session 2017-18, the candidates can get admission into copious Engineering and Non-Engineering Trades offered by many ITIs in the state.
TS Inter 1st Year Results 2017
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TS-BIE) released Telangana TS 1st & 2nd Year Results 2017 on April 16. Students those who are eagerly waiting for TS Results can check these latest updates. Board will declare TS 2nd Inter Results on its official website.
TS ITI Admission Merit List 2017
The Merit shall be prepared on the basis of candidate’s overall performance in academic records (Class 10th or above)/ Reservation Policy. The TS ITI Admission process will be held after the declaration of merit list. Applicants check and download the result/merit list through the website of ITI Telangana. After checking the merit list, applicants who got the merit list they will be called for the counseling process. Those names appear in the TS ITI Merit List must attend for the verification as per the scheduled dates along with all the certificates. The NCVT ITI admissions will be based on the NCVT ITI Merit Score, Reservation Category. Those candidates who have allotted the seat need to report at the allotted college before the last date. Online web counseling and relevant schedule will be published on the web portal.
TS ITI Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as CBSE, ICSE, National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS).
Education Qualification For TS ITI: Candidates should possess S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as CBSE, ICSE, National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS).Candidates who have passed 8th class are also eligible for admission into certain Trades i.e. Painter General, Wireman, Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker, Mason (Building Constructor), and Welder subject to the condition that if 10th class passed/ failed candidates are not available for this TS ITI Recruitment 2017-2018.
Age Limit: The Candidates age limit should be Minimum of 14 years as on 1st August 2017, and there is no Upper Age Limit. Candidates have to check the TS ITI Admissions 2017 Eligibility and according to that complete the registration process on or before the last date. Download ITI Admission Application Form through accessing online at iti.telangana.gov.in.
Important date keep In your mind
- Certificate Verification Dates: 29th June 2017, 30th June 2017, 1st July 2017, 2nd July 2017
- Certificates Verification for PH Candidates: 4th July 2017
- TS ITI Admissions Merit List Declaration Date: 5th July 2017
- Seat Allotment List of 1st Round Announcement Date: 10th July 2017
- Reporting Date of Trainees at Allotted ITI: 11th July 2017 to 15th July 2017
- Commencement of ITI Classes: 1st August 2017
How To Check Telangana ITI NCVT Admission Merit list 2017
- First open the official website of Telangana Directorate Of Employment And Training i.e www.manabadi.com
- Find the link of Telangana ITI NCVT merit list : online for m 2017
- From the home page you have to click on the “merit list” button under online registration.
- After that, there will be a pop up window will be displayed on the screen with the required fields to fill.
- Now, From there candidates have to fill all the blank columns and hit on the submit button.
- Your online application will be filled.
- Now save & take print out of your submitted application form for future reference