Indian Army Rally Bharti 2017:
Here’s the good news, Indian Army has announced new job Indian Army Rally Bharti 2017 recruitments through a recruitment program, called recruitment rallies. All the students who have completed their 10th and 12th and wish to join Indian Army can make an effort through these rallies. The minimum required age is 17 and a half years and the maximum age is 21years. There is no fee to sit in the rallies, it is free and open to all the aspirants who are eligible for the rally. The Documents which are required to be carried along with the candidates are. The Platform here you can check complete details about the Indian Army Rally Schedule 2017 such as State wise Rally Date, Selection Process, required Physical Standard and other details maintained below.
Update : All the Candidates who Have Registered on Indian Army Website before 15th June 2017 are needs to Register Again.
Army Rally Online Application Form Apply Online
The Indian Army Conducts army recruitment rally for filling the vacant posts. The army rally schedule is released by the Indian army for every state according to Recruiting HQ Zone Wise . Many thousands of youth participate in the army open bharti rally. The Indian Army changed its rally recruitment process. Before army issued the token for all appearing candidates and now the candidates needs to fill the army rally online registration form.
Document Required for Indian army Bharti Open Rally Bharti
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate/ Class 10th Marksheet
- NCC certificate(If any)
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Sports Certificates
- 15 Pasport size recent photographs
Post 1:-Candidates must 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math and
English with 45% and In 10th Class pass with 50% Marks from a Recognized Board.
Post 2:- Candidates Should Pass 12th Class and 10th class with 45% Marks
Post 3:- Candidates should Pass 10th class or 8th class
Post 4:-Candidates must pass 12th class with 50% Marks
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age limit is 23 years
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
How to apply :
○ At first log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
○ Find and go to the “Apply Online” link. Read the instructions carefully.
○ Register yourself, if already registered then Log In with Username and Password.
○ Fill essential details and save. An OTP (One Time Password) will be send to your email ID.
○ Open your email, fill that OTP and click on Submit button.
○ After filling of all information a page will appear with Roll No.
○ Take Print out or Note Down your Roll No. for future references.