SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 - Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment process for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD) has begun. we will discuss the Complete Schedule of Upcoming Scientific Assistant Jobs by SSC. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the examination (20-27 November 2017) and the online registration for the recruitment. Government jobs SSC Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website ssc.nic.in. aspirants should try to apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Job Openings 2017 before the deadline that is 8th August 2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via www.resulthunt.in
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION NOTIFICATION 2017
The very good news for SSC will conduct examination 2017 for recruitment of 1102 Scientific Assistant post in India Meteorological Department. SSC is most likely to conduct the examination in between 20th -27th November 2017. So, any Central Government Department has to approach SSC for doing the recruitment. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply SSC Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 18.07.2017 to 04.08.2017 for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017.
Brief Details About SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Scientific Assistant (Group B) Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||1102|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||8th August 2017|
|Start Date||18th July 2017|
|Salary||check below for Salary information|
Minimum Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 4th august 2017):
(1) Bachelor's Degree in Science (B.Sc) with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent (OR)
(2) Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
(3) Note-1 - The qualifying Degree or diploma should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
(4) Note-2 - The qualifying Degree or Diploma must be of 03 years duration after (10+2) examination.
(5) Note-3 - The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
Detail of Vacancies : Scientific Assistant :- 1102 posts
Age Limit : Not exceeding 30 years as on 04.08.2017
Pay Scale : (Pay Band2(Rs.9300-34800) plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should log on the website www.ssconlie.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the desired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11.. Now take printout of online application for future use.